- Free attendance at all regularly scheduled programs; participation in some programs may involve a small fee.
- Receipt of monthly bulletin.
- Participation in LEAH field trips, group lessons, gym programs, music programs, and other special activities.
- Free access to LEAH Library Resources.
- Coverage by liability insurance during LEAH sponsored activities.
- Receipt of a membership directory (not for solicitation or sharing of contained information outside of our group).
- Listing in and receipt of members’ business directory.
- Automatic membership in NY State LEAH for up-to-date news on all that is going on concerning homeschooling (legislation, etc.), through the Leah Messenger, special mailings and e-mails.
- Fellowship with homeschool families.
- $45.00 per family~$20 is a NYS fee for membership into NYS Leah and $25 is for GRLEAH (if we are your secondary group, the total fee is $25.00)
- New members are required to either earn 10 volunteer points in the first year.
Criteria for Membership
We are a distinctly Bible-believing, born again Christian group. Therefore, in order to join our group, you will be asked to provide us with:
- A brief testimony of your salvation experience
- A recommendation form signed by your Pastor (If you are unable to do this, please contact us for an alternative)
- Sign your agreement to our Statement of Faith
- Sign your agreement to abide by our dress and conduct policy
If after reading the above, you would like to request our official membership application, please send your request to Maria Bushen at 227-7669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hopefully, this has answered your basic questions regarding involvement in Greater Rochester LEAH. Whether or not you decide to join our LEAH Chapter, we pray that God will richly bless you in your home schooling ministry.